When you really want to indulge, this meal will send you to heaven and back. Perfect for a Friday movie night when you feel like just chilling and eating some dope food. Being vegan does NOT mean giving up your favorite treats and indulgences :)
- Any vegan pre-made pizza crust (thick, thin, gluten-free, multigrain, pick whatever you want!)
- Olive oil (brush the crust before putting on any toppings)
- Your favorite pizza sauce (I used Field Day Organic Pizza Sauce )
- Daiya mozzarella style cheese shreds (BOMB when melted)
- Your favorite toppings! Get creative with it :) Here's the two I made:
Pizza One: Tomato Basil
Pizza Two: Sautéed Veggie
First of all... what's kava?
Kava is a root found in the South Pacific Islands that has been used by Islanders for centuries as a natural medicine and healing remedy. It can be consumed as a tea or in powder form. Kava has an all-natural calming effect that decreases anxiety and stress. It also promotes deep sleep. However, it should not be consumed in large quantities or it could cause nausea. It has also been linked to liver problems when consumed long term and in large amounts, so only use as much as directed! For the smoothies, I used kava in powder form. It does have a miraculous calming effect and does not interfere with mental sharpness.
- Bananas (frozen is best)
- Coconut bliss dark chocolate flavored ice cream
- Your favorite non-dairy milk (I used hemp milk)
- Raw Cacao powder
- Carob powder
- Kava powder